Looking for the best interior painters Tyler TX has to offer? Is it time to refresh the interior of your home? One of the most affordable and least disruptive ways to update your home is to update the walls.
Your first thought might be paint, which is a terrific option. However, since a good wall finish will last many years, consider all of your options before choosing which is best for your home:
- Custom textures
- Unique wall finishes
- Custom paint techniques
- Tea stains and glazes
- Wall vinyl or coverings
Textures serve multiple purposes:
- Add warmth and depth to your space
- Hide both existing and time-inevitable surface imperfections
- Express unique and interesting personal style
- Perform less noticeable patches or repairs on a textured wall vs. a smooth wall
Why do you need to paint your interiors?
Painting your home or office has many benefits. Times change and families grow with time – both in size and age. People mature, children grow and are added to the family. That’s why it becomes necessary to change the interiors of the home to reflect the current ambience of your home. A dash of change can bring a feeling of freshness and positivity to a family. You might also want to get rid of the wall art and scribbles made by your children over time.
If you are looking to sell your home, having the home’s interior remodeled is always a welcome step as it helps increase the property value. Studies have shown that a well-painted home increases its value by 10%.
Interior Paint Services
Our skilled crew provides excellent interior painting work for houses of all sizes and shapes, plus light commercial projects. Right from the initial walk-through in your home and meetings to discuss the right colors for your home to preparing your home for the painting job, we go through every step required for a good and lasting paint job.
Our interior painting services
We know that the effectiveness of paint depends on the preparation done prior to it. And that’s why, our painting job starts before we even touch the paint cans.
- Preparation: Our job includes examining every nook and corner of site to estimate the amount of preparation required before starting to paint.
- Pitching in: We take the steps to make sure that this job is smooth for the client and us – and if that needs us to help move furniture, we are willing to lend a hand.
- Color consultation: Our professional expertise also lies in helping the client choose the right colors to suit the mood, the ambience and the requirement of the site.
- Innovative techniques: We believe in evolving with time and that means learning new skills to keep up with the trends in interior decoration. Our painter crew is skilled in textured painting, and adding tints and shades. We are also open to new ideas for interior painting and are willing to challenge our painter crew to adapt to innovation in interior home painting.
- State of the art equipment: Our painter crew possesses state of the art equipment which helps them complete their job efficiently, quickly, accurately and cleanly.
We are a team of caring and professional individuals who not only excel at respective jobs, but are also willing to look at the human angle and that there are people beyond the contract.
Here’s why you should choose us for your interior painting services:
Transparency in contracts: As professional painting contractors, we believe in transparency in contracts. That’s why we provide a detailed plan based on the discussion with the client. The pricing of each task and corresponding schedules are included in the contract, only after being agreed upon by both parties.
Client-friendly schedules: We care for the client’s time and schedules, and that’s why we are willing to schedule work as needed by the client and stick to the schedule, so that the site is ready in time. However if need be, we are also flexible to accept reasonable change requests from the client. Not only are schedules flexible and convenient to the client, but most importantly, they are also reasonable, without compromising on the quality of the coats and the paint applied.
Follow up: Our site supervisor ensures that the painter crew is efficient in completing the painting suitably and on time, and keeps a complete check to ensure that there are no touch-ups required. Also, we call the next day to confirm if our work is up to the mark and according to expectations.
Hassle-free crew: Once our job is completed, our painter crew cleans up the site completely in such a way that, other than freshly painted walls, there is no way to know that we were ever at the site.
Always in touch: We always keep the client updated on the development of the painting project through regular updates.
Approachable: No matter what the queries are, we are willing to answer all of them so that there is clarity of everything on both sides of the contract.
At RRR Paint Contracting, we’ve developed our own custom textures loved by our customers. A favorite is our Old World Texture.
After consulting with our clients, we generally prepare a set of sample boards for them so they can keep it in their space overnight and decide which look and feel resonates best with them.
Aside from forty years of professional experience, Robert has continued to sharpen and develop his texturing techniques. Several years ago he completed exclusive training in Florida studying authentic Italian Venetian plaster wall treatments to bring back to his customers in Tyler Texas.